Community

The Cooper Firm - Marietta Personal Injury Attorney

3 Ways to Build a Lasting Connection Through Networking

October 1, 2013

3 Ways to Build a Lasting Connection Through Networking This past September, I had the honor of attending a Great Legal Marketing Conference in Arlington, Virginia. At the conference, there were over a hundred lawyers or legal field workers which provided a great opportunity to get to know people working in my field all across the country. One of the…

Read More
The Cooper Firm - Marietta Personal Injury Attorney

Team Torella Putting Heroes in Homes

September 6, 2013

Team Torella Putting Heroes in Homes Krystine Torella has been an upstanding individual in the Cobb Community since she moved here in 1996. She has been in real estate since 2002 and a year ago she started her own Brokerage – Team Torella Realty. Krystine has a gift and passion for helping people buy and sell homes,…

Read More
Cobb Personal Injury Attorney - The Cooper Firm

The Latest Technology in Cobb County: Car Surveillance with License Plate Readers

August 5, 2013

The Latest Technology in Cobb County: Car Surveillance with License Plate Readers What if your license plate could be captured not just when you ran a red light, but almost any time you were driving? Thousands of automatic license-plate readers are being installed all over the United States. They have started installation on police cars,…

Read More
inclement weather safety tips

Devastating Tornadoes Destroy Oklahoma and Hits Two Elementary Schools

May 22, 2013

Our hearts are broken for those affected by the tornadoes in Oklahoma. On Monday, a tornado tore a 20-mile path through Oklahoma that was thought to have killed 51 people. On Tuesday morning, the number reported was reduced to 24 casualties. Out of the 24 victims, 7 were children. Amy Elliot, the chief administrative officer at the…

Read More

Boston bombing leaves three dead and over 133 people injured

April 16, 2013

Boston bombing leaves three dead and over 133 people injured Thousands of people were in Boston for the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 15, 2013 when bombs went off. At least 50 of the runners were from Cobb County. The bombing first started when two explosions went off on Boyleston Street near the finish line of…

Read More

SPLOST for Cobb County Schools will continue through 2018

March 21, 2013

SPLOST for Cobb County Schools will continue through 2018 On Tuesday, March 19, Cobb voters approved the referendum that would continue the collection of the Special Purpose Local Option Sales Tax for schools. This tax goes to the construction and maintenance projects for the Cobb County Schools, and will now continue for another five years.…

Read More

Welcome to My World – Linda Stricker Campbell

March 7, 2013

Welcome to My World – Linda Stricker Campbell For me, 2012 was a pretty significant and life changing year. I had decided early on that I felt unsettled, needed to find purpose and a new focus. It was then that I made the decision to accompany my friend and co-worker, Sherry Kerr, to Liberia on a…

Read More

Lance and Asa Cooper Climbing High for Worthy Cause – Advocate Capital Blog

February 8, 2013

Lance and Asa Cooper Climbing High for Worthy Cause Lance Cooper, founding member of The Cooper Firm, in Marietta, Georgia and his 17 year old son Asa are leaving soon for Africa, specifically Tanzania to climb Mount Kilimanjaro.  The father & son duo are teaming with the Orphan Aid Liberia group in Cartersville, Georgia to raise…

Read More
In The News - The Cooper Firm

Lance Cooper Featured in Marietta Daily Journal

February 7, 2013

Lance Cooper Featured in Marietta Daily Journal Lance and his son, Asa, were featured in the Marietta Daily Journal in an article about their climb of Mt. Kilimanjaro next week. The Marietta Daily Journal – High climbers – Father son team to climb Mount Kilimanjaro to raise money for orphans To read the full story…

Read More

Marietta WellStar opens new tower creating more space for patients

February 4, 2013

Georgia’s WellStar Kennestone Hospital, located in Marietta just opened its new $48 million addition to extend more space and privacy for patients and their families. The Blue Tower West was designed to give patients more privacy. Kennestone currently has only have 51 semi private rooms which can be doubled up in when there are necessary situations. It has been…

Read More

Partner With
The Cooper Firm